A Natural Solution For Many Conditions
Where Do the Stem Cells Come From?
The experienced doctors at NJ Pain Care Specialists use a quick and relatively painless procedure to harvest adult stem cells from the millions that live in your body. The cells are processed and then injected into the problem area, where the natural healing process begins. The stem cells reproduce quickly and have the potential to restore and repair injured tissue and joints.
What Type of Stem Cells are Used?
The stem cells can be extracted from one of two sources:
- Fat from the Adipose tissue in your “love handles” or abdomen – which is why the procedure is called Adipose Stem Cell Therapy.
- Your bone marrow
The procedure we perform at NJ Pain Care Specialists utilizes Adipose fat tissue.
What Happens During the Stem Cell Procedure?
- After making sure you’re comfortable and relaxed, we clean and anesthetize the target area
- Body fat is taken from your mid-section
- The sample is placed in a centrifuge machine and spun rapidly
- Concentrated stem cells are then injected directly in the affected area, where they can multiply, repair and rebuild the damaged tissue – an accelerated healing response that reduces pain, promotes increased function and activity
What Can You Expect Post-procedure?
You will be able to go home the same day. Discomfort should be minimal, with some localized pain around the injection site – just as from any other needle. Patients can return to their pre-procedure activity rapidly. Results from stem cell treatment vary from patient to patient. Some patients require multiple treatments.
Please feel free to contact us at New Jersey Pain Care Specialists to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about your own situation. Dr. Bram and staff will give you the time and attention to properly understand and accurately diagnose your condition, and to recommend the most advanced, non-invasive, effective and efficient treatment to eliminate or relieve your pain.
At the present time, Stem Cell Therapy is not covered by medical insurance.