Epidural Steroid Injections
In just a few minutes you can feel relief from herniated disc, sciatica or spinal stenosis – without surgery!
- Using the latest and safest technology, our experienced pain management physician accurately diagnoses, targets and delivers an injection of a steroid-anesthetic medication that relieves pain, swelling and inflammation of irritated spinal nerves.
- After the skin and tissue of your lower back is numbed, the physician carefully guides a needle into the open space where the irritated nerve roots are located.
- A contrast agent is injected and a fluoroscope x-ray device confirms that the tip of the needle is positioned properly.
- A steroid/anesthetic medication is injected to bathe the irritated nerve roots.
- You may feel significant relief after just a single 10-15 minute procedure.
Dr. Harris Bram – a multiple-year TOP DOC – founded NJ Pain Care Specialists in September 2012, bringing the highest levels of pain management care to his patients in Central and Southern New Jersey.
If you’d like to know more about these and other advanced technologies available at NJ Pain Care Specialists, call us at 732-720-0247.